June 7th, 2017 from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
FAST TRACK to Exhibiting Success Workshop
Want to have your most profitable Condo, HOA & Apt. Mgmt Expo experience ever?
Where: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, 5555 N. River Road
Rosemont ,IL 60018
When: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 Time: 8:30am to 1:30pm — Lunch Included!
Who Should Attend: All sales, marketing, and exhibit management staff wanting more productivity and profitability from your Expo investment. A “can’t miss” for every exhibitor—even those who attended before—who wants a fast track to their exhibiting success.
How Much? This $395 workshop is FREE and includes a luncheon and networking session with your industry colleagues! No sales pitches. A purely educational event.
What You’ll Learn: We’ve completely redesigned the event into a true workshop format. We’ve eliminated topics that may not apply, streamlined it into three action key steps, and added more in-depth material. It’s a hands-on and minds-on event where you see actual examples and work through each step, so you walk out with an action plan for your exhibiting success.
Testimonials from last year’s Exhibitor Workshop
- A practical exercise to calculate the potential financial value of the Expo to your company and the level of activity you’ll need to achieve this revenue.
- Step 1: How to Attract ENOUGH of the RIGHT Attendees to Your Booth
- Design and Execute a Low-Cost, High-Impact Targeted Pre-show Marketing Campaign
- Bring an Attention Grabbing Exhibit That Quickly and Effectively Communicate your Value Proposition
- Step 2: Execute Quality Interactions that Get COMMITMENTS to Next Actions
- The biggest mistakes booth staffers make demonstrated through role plays
- A simple technique to get more visitors to notice and stop at your booth
- 4 things your staff must do with a visitor in the first 30 seconds
- How to get out of time-wasting interactions
- Powerful skills for quickly and effectively presenting your products and services
- An easy to apply two step technique that get buyers to commit to the next action
- Step 3. Follow-up to Convert Commitments to Purchasing Action
- Simple steps to improve lead quality quickly and easily through better lead capture
- How to grade lead quality
- Follow-up techniques that put you there when the buyer is ready to buy
- BONUS: Inside the Mind of the Condo, HOA, Co-op & Apt. Mgmt. Buyer Panel Discussion
- Hear real industry buyers. Discuss how they use tradeshows to influence and make buying decisions.
- Bring your toughest questions and get answers straight from the source.
About Your Workshop Leader...
Jefferson Davis is known as the “Tradeshow Turnaround Artist.” Since 1995, his Results Focused Exhibiting strategies have helped his clients turn tradeshows from “expensive appearances” into “profit centers.” Come learn for FREE, the advice that companies pay thousands of dollars for.
New content and new more interactive hands-on workshop format will have you making decisions, creating action plans and reviewing your program to make immediate adjustments!
Important Note: Registration confirmations will be sent prior to the program. This workshop is offered as a FREE event. You must pre-register with a credit card. If registrant does not show up for the event, your credit card will be charged $100. Additional reservations are available at $199 per person.